(Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default, you accept these terms and conditions.)
Once 'Extreme Event Ireland' confirms your booking, a contract is made between ' Extreme Event Ireland ' and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. 'Extreme Event Ireland ' hereinafter referred to as 'we', will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour. Please note the difference in terms and conditions specific to your particular tour i.e. Adventure/Walking Vs Day Tours
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for your own reference.
- Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- A €25 single supplement fee applies for single travellers. All prices listed are per person sharing.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all inclusive package.
- We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel.
- You may not be accepted as an ' Extreme Event Ireland ' passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
- For extended tours, cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Extreme Event Ireland. When written notification has been received by Extreme Event Ireland a fee of €25 will be levied to cover administration costs.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 14 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- You are entitled to a 50% refund if you give us 7 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel 7 days before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted.
- You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do these 48 hours before departure is subject to a 25 euro fee and is entirely at the discretion of the Extreme Event Ireland Management.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- If you are travelling on our day tours and have booked via our websites; www.cliffsofmohertours.ie; www.giantscausewaytours.ie; www.corktours.ie; www.connemaratours.ie; www.daytours.ie; www.irishdaytours.ie, www.celtictours.ie; www.belfasttours.ie; You can recieve a total refund if you cancel up to 24hrs of the tour departure and can reschedule for another tour within 24hrs.
- If you are late for the bus in the morning or are a no show, you will get fully charged for the tour that you have booked as we have reserved a seat or seats for you.
Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Extreme Event Ireland ltd. This includes out/leaks of 'foot and mouth' or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- You must obey the laws of the Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the European Union, whilst travelling on our Southern and Northern routes. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Ireland and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and their decision will be final.
- Your appointed Extreme Event Ireland Tour Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Extreme Event Ireland Ltd. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Extreme Event Ireland Ltd. will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Extreme Event Ireland Ltd. will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival.